My first week as a ESC voluteer

Hello,  

my name is Christos Syritoudis, I am from Greece and I am twenty-five years old.

  


I am participating to the ESC project of the Escola Sindical de Formació Melchor Botella (ESFMB) “Volunteering as a European inclusive strategy”. I’ve been here for a week now and I feel that it will be a great experience.  


First of all, the people of the organization are very helpful in everything. They picked up us from the airport and provided us a nice apartment. We went together with a colleague to the office of transportation in order to take our transport card. The colleagues give us instructions on the tasks that we need to do and help us all the time. In addition, the working environment is friendly and at the same time gives you space to understand the job and get a well-rounded work experience. Take for example that we have learned the prerequisites in order to apply for Erasmus+ activities in the future.  


Furthermore, I am so excited that they are going to prepare some courses about some tools that we can use to make videos or improve the audio. We are also in charge of the blog, and we are going to write articles for it. Also, we have language courses two times per week, and it is amazing that I will learn the local language and use it right away.

  

Moreover, Valencia is so beautiful and always with nice weather and you can go to the beach every day :). Also, Valencia has the Turia “river” which is not a real river because there is no water inside but it is a 10 km park now with many sports facilities and I love it. 

 


Finally, we are three volunteers here and we have enough time to get to know each other better and make new memories. 

- Syritoudis Christos

Post a Comment

0 Comments