Our August




Hola everyone, and if you are new here, welcome to our blog! In today's article we will open the doors to our summer experience





Vacaciones! Christos Syritoudis 

The vacations started in August. During this month I stayed to Valencia in the beginning, and then I visited Sevilla, Cadiz, Benicassim, Barcelona. It was nice time, I enjoyed to travel around Spain and visited different cities with my friends.  


Let’s start from the beginning. When I was in Valencia, I had a lot of free time because I had all day without work or lessons. So, I tried to relax and went to the beach or for coffees and beers. On the 8th of August my cousin and friend visited me and I showed them all Valencia. We went to popular attractions like the Museum of science, Aquarium, Mestalla Stadium and we ate paella valenciana almost every day! After Valencia we visited the beautiful city of Sevilla. In Sevilla we walked a lot but we saw all the city and her attractions. It is a colorful city and you have the feeling that the summer never leaves from there. Also, we visited Cadiz for one day because is one hour by train from Sevilla. Cadiz is a small city that is near to the sea, so has tourist and beautiful beaches and we swim to the Atlantic Ocean! We went back to Sevilla for one day because we had tickets about a football match, Real Betis VS Elche for La Liga Santander. The atmosphere in the stadium was amazing and I will remember this experience forever! So, the next day we said “Adios” and I went back to Valencia and my cousin and friend went back to Greece.  


The next chapter of my vacations started again from Valencia where I stayed for 3 days after my trip. I took some energy because I went with my friend from Valencia to Rototom Sunsplash festival to Benicassim. We took our stuff for the camping and we stayed there for three days. The reggae festival was amazing, many people, many things to do there all day and the life in camping in the nature is so relaxing and easy that made me feel happy and appreciate life! I cannot describe with words how was the festival but definitely I will go again and I suggest everyone to go! After that we went to Barcelona but not for tourism. We went there to watch a friendly match between Barcelona FC VS Manchester City FC in the Camp Nou! It was amazing experience for me and I enjoyed the match because I saw many players that I like and I was watching them only in TV. In the stadium was 90.000 people and before the beginning of the match all these people made BIG lines in order to entrance the stadium and the Barcelona FC shops, it was too crowded. So, the trip in Barcelona ended and we went back to Valencia because in three days I was starting to work again. 


From my vacations I have many experiences, many memories, many simple things that they are important and I enjoyed each day!


Under the Sun of Valencia city

Valencia....

the sangria, the movida, the paella, the beach volleyball players at Malvarosa, people from all corners of the world, people dancing, people talking, the multilingual background that pervades its alleyways, the colours, the sounds, the long days, the tapas, the Central Market, las torres de Serrano, the Cathedral, museums everywhere, the Holy Grail, the Turia, yesterday's river and today's immense park, the events, the long evenings at the Ruzafa, the vintage shops, the concerts at Ayuntamento plaza, and you can go on.

Do you wanna know how did I spend my summer?

My summer was a very placeful experience spent here in Valencia city, of which I said a lot a beautiful things previously, most of them I lived personally. 

I spent my summer through funny moments and cultural activities, the perfect "combo" that I was looking for from much time.  

Valencia gave me a fantastic experience this summer: I have known a lot of funny people and I'll bring always with me the powerful momentes that I have lived like the sunsets on the beach, the walks around the city, exploring the alleys.

As that I said a lot of stimulating and cultural activities. I visited museum of prehistory, museum of contemporary art, museum of ceramic, also I saw a flamenco show and then I particapate of cineforum activities that they have organizade in the city.

I didn't give up it the beach, the evenings in discos and the long walks in Turia Park, which allowed me to meet boys and girls from all over the world with whom I shared stories, expectations, dreams and unforgettable moments. 

As a great lover of markets, I savoured everything about these places: colours, smells, new flavours and allowed me to learn more about Spanish cuisine. 

Although we are already on the verge of September, I hope that Valencia will continue to give me the same beauty in the following months, in the meantime I enjoy the city. And you?

-Martina


Strolling through Barça - Stefano

With the arrival of August (and of an even hotter weather), also arrived the time for vacaciones. A whole month dedicated to relaxation and tranquility… but also some adventures!

Since we have the amazing opportunity to be here in Spain, why not make the best out of the situation and visit all that’s visitable? Starting with the beautiful city of Barcelona. Even though in the previous months I certainly explored in detail the city through images and articles, it was only when I actually arrived there that I truly understood what it had to offer.

With its streets, like Las Ramblas (main street of Barcelona), filled with sparkling energy, fresh people, vivid colors and lots of museums ( like the Museu de la Xocolata), the stunning parks, one among many Parc de la Ciutadella with its huge and unique fountain, surrounded by structures carved with fine details and intricate patterns, like the cathedral of Barcelona Saint Eulalia and the one and only Sagrada Familia standing tall with its shining magnificence.

I can say with confidence that Barcelona really got to me and I enjoyed every second of it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments