Online on arrival training

At the beginning of May, I got to participate in on-arrival training that is organised by National Agency for ESC volunteers. 

This training happened online, and we were together 25 youngsters from different parts of Europe living in different parts of the country. 

It was 4 days full of very useful and interesting activities, and we were given additional information about the European solidarity corps volunteering service, Youthpass and our insurance.

Even though we didn't see each other eye to eye, we still got to bond and get to know each other. For me the most interesting session was to hear each other's volunteer work stories, what others do as volunteers - where they live and what their tasks are. I realized once again how various ESC opportunities can be. 

During online training, we also had language workshops every day where I tried A2 and B1 levels just to challenge myself. I'm happy that the facilitators and participants were super open-minded and supportive. 






Post a Comment

0 Comments